The Customer’s database administrator is 3i Zbigniew Inglot,
Wybrzeże Marszałka Piłsudskiego 4,
Your personal data is processed in order to:
- sale of goods and services offered by 3i,
- complaints, returns and warranty handling,
- responding to current questions and requests,
- carrying out marketing activities and providing information about current activities and offer.
The Administrator may process the following personal data provided by the Customer to fulfill an order:
- name and surname
- delivery address if different than the address given
- e-mail address
- phone number
The Administrator collects data referred to: IP address used by the Customer, location, the type and version of browser, operating system, screen resolution, extensions installed – for statistical purposes and better solving of problems reported, as well as the sites visited by the Customer in the store and the amount of time spent on each of them – for statistical purposes;
The Adminstrator processes Personal Data for provision of services and implementation of Sales of Goods contract, for marketing services and products in case the Customer gave his/her consent and other legally justified purposes.
The Administrator does not provide for your personal data to be shared to entities other than the ones delegated by the company to proces the personal data on the basis of entrustment of data processing (so-called processors) as well as to entities other than the ones entitled by law to access your personal data.
In connection with data processing by 3i the Customer is entitled to:
- access to data contents (art. 15 GDPR)
- rectification of personal data (art. 16. GDPR),
- deleting the data (art. 17 GDPR),
- limitation of data processing (art. 18 GDPR),
- transferring the data (art. 20 GDPR),
- objecting to data processing (art. 21 GDPR),
Not to be subject of automated processing of personal data along with profiling (art. 22 GDPR).
Should it be determined that your data processing is inconsistent with GDPR you shall be entitled to file a complaint to supervisory authority the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa (firstname.lastname@example.org).